The Ridgway Center for International Security Studies is honored to invite you to “Global Challenges and U.S. National Security Strategy: Global Engagement and Leadership,” a briefing by senior officers from the United States Army War College. The event will be held on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 12:45 p.m. in Wesley W. Posvar Hall, Room 3911. It is co-sponsored by the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh, the U.S. Army War College, the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs and the University Center for International Studies at the University of Pittsburgh. Presentations will include:
• Special Operations: Dispelling the Myths by Lieutenant Colonel Antonio Paz, U.S. Army
• Strategy to Defeat ISIS by Colonel Corey Weller, U.S. Army
• Impacts of Climate Change on National Security by Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Asbery, U.S. Army
• Cyber Security Disaster Response by Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Strub, U.S. Army
• Profession of Arms by Lieutenant Colonel Richard Ball, U.S. Army
• Justification of the Use of Force by Lieutenant Colonel Michael Mierau, U.S. Army
As always, this event is free and open to the public. To register, click here.
Should you have any questions, please email Sandy Monteverde at email@example.com or Emily Markham at firstname.lastname@example.org.